SCRIKSS' 50TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY PEN
Scrikss has launched the special designed fountain and roller pen with the name "HERITAGE" dedicated to 50th anniversary designed by industrial designer Kunter Sekercioglu, inspired by the city of Istanbul where Scrikss has started production in 1964. The lines refer to the patterns which are found on ancient aqueducts surrounding Istanbul.
"HERITAGE" is a very special writing instrument who has proved universal norms and gained a place in the 21st century pen collections. Scrikss won the Superior Design Award in "Design Turkey 2016 Industrial Design Awards" with the "Scrikss Heritage" Pen.
Launched in 2014, on the occasion of the 50th anniversary of the founding of the Scrikss company, Heritage wants to be the emblematic range, the flagship of the Scrikss brand. The meticulously crafted design represents a combination between traditional and modernism, inspired by the model of the aqueducts that once surrounded the old city of Istanbul. It was created by Turkish designer Kunter Sekercioglu (see team of designers).
The materials and finishes are of the highest quality, this writing tool being characterized by a distinct note of refinement and elegance, it is addressed especially to collectors and writing enthusiasts.
Scrikss writing instruments have a 1-year warranty. The warranty is strictly for manufacture imperfections, in which case the writing instrument is changed or repaired. The warranty does not apply for any damage caused by the owner, and the repair costs will not be covered. view warranty certified.
- Brass accessories plated with 23k gold with a thickness of 1.2µ (heavy gold).
- 23k gold-plated 23k gold-plated stainless steel spring clip (heavy gold).
- Lacquered brass grip with multiple layers of glossy black lacquer.
- LChiseled brass body with aqueduct pattern plated with 23k gold with a thickness of 1.2µ (heavy gold), lacquered with multiple layers of glossy black lacquer.
- Stainless steel pen partially plated with 23k gold with a thickness of 1.2µ (heavy gold) and rhodium, with an iridium tablet on top.
- Chiseled brass lid with aqueduct pattern plated with 23k gold with a thickness of 1.2µ (heavy gold), lacquered with multiple layers of glossy black lacquer. The lid is closed by screwing.
-The pen works with both cartridges and converter.
- Writing tool.
- Luxury Scrikss converter mounted.
- 6 mini Scrikss cartridges.
- Original luxury packaging box.