COLORVERSE - EYE ON THE UNIVERSE Season 7
Inspired by space and time, Colorverse inks exhort you to "colorize your universe." They are carefully blended to conduct the ethereal beauty, wonder, and intense vitality of the universe to your pen. The inks are made with high-purity raw materials and their pH is optimized for long shelf life.
As part of the EYE ON THE UNIVERSE Season 7 this set includes two bottles of the same ink color. The 65 ml bottle is a good size for your desk at home or office, while the 15 ml bottle is perfect as a travel unit or sharing with friends. The bottles feature a delightful teardrop-shaped base that looks lovely on display. They are packed in a cardboard box decorated with constellations and also a very visible patch of color, which also includes accessories like stickers-based on the Colorverse ink names, paper pen stand, and a bookmark.
Ink uses plant-origin natural materials. The ink writes smoothly in various kinds of pens and dries quickly on paper. The ink is made of globally recognized premium quality colorant. It is highly pure with vivid and clear colors. Clean and safe natural materials: The pigments and solvents of COLORVERSE ink uses plant-origin natural materials. The bottles feature a delightful teardrop-shaped base that looks lovely. Ink Composition - Dye-Based. Made In Korea.
- One 65 ml bottle and one 15 ml bottle of Andromeda ink.
- Pamphlet with the ink's pH, RGB color code, and other information.
- Ink-themed stickers.
- Tissues for cleaning ink off your nib.
- Paper pen stand and bookmark.
- Constellation-themed cardboard gift box.
- Do not use for purposes other than writing.
- Ink dries quickly. Always close cap after use.
- Store out of reach of children. Do not eat.
- If the case of eye contact or ingestion, immediately clean with water and seek a doctor.
- Remove ink from textiles is difficult. Tack caution when in use.
- The ink may drip if rubber packing is loose. In such a case, properly place the rubber packing and close the cap.