Worther - Compact
Worther Baden-Baden was founded in 1985 by Gerhard Worther and aims to offers mechanical pencils, writing instruments of exceptional design and quality. Every writing instrument is manufactured in house. Worther COMPACT DESIGN writing instruments are created from high quality, anodised aluminium in ergonomic hexagonal form.
- Body in Solid, Finished Copper Brown Anodised Aluminium, Made In Germany.
- Capped Design with Spring Pocket Clip. Medium Steel Nib With An Iridium Point, Filling Mechanism - Cartridge / Converter, Ink - Any World Class Fountain Pen Ink.
- Special Feature - Elegant, Practical and Ergonomic Hexagonal Design.
- Hexagonal barrel - 130mm long closed (117mm uncapped), 12mm across the flats, weight 30g. Note that the cap will not post onto the back of the pen.
- Contents - 1 Fountain Pen preinstalled with converter & one blue cartridge.
IMPORTANT - Once the order is received by the Customer, if the customer wishes to return the product then he/she has to follow the Return Policy.
No worries….! You just need to inform us, we will schedule a Return Pick-up & our logistics partner will pick-up the Goods from You.
Once we receive the Order back at Our Office, we will process the refund.
OTHER IMPORTANT POINTS
For International shipping: standard courier rates as per the transporter is applied.You can track the shipping status of your order on our web store by logging into your account.After despatch, the customer has to follow the steps of Return instead of cancellation.You will receive your order within 3-5 working days of the date of Order placement.Once shipped, the products should reach you anywhere between 2-7 business days. If you do not receive your package within the time indicated by the transporter, for whatever reason, please do call or email us and we will do our best to see that you receive your product at the earliest.
Please note that all orders will be shipped to the shipping address mentioned in your order with an invoice mentioning the price, as per the Indian Tax regulations.