Stabilo - Easy Birdy
Is firmly convinced that the key to improving handwriting begins with the writing tool used. Thanks to its non-slip and ergonomic grip zones made for either hand, the EASYbirdy fountain pen is suited to children over the age of seven.
The unique design allows the nib of the fountain pen to be fitted at three different angles. This feature allows the child to find an ergonomic writing posture that is perfectly suited to their individual hand.
Moreover, the replaceable nib sizes of the STABILO EASYbirdy make the fountain pen ideal for individual needs. The fountain pen is available 3 sizes - A (beginner), M (standard) and EF (extra-fine). The school fountain pen is refillable using one large-capacity cartridge or two small, standard cartridges. Additionally, it features two large viewing windows for easy monitoring of ink levels and it has a space for inscribing name.
Product Features :
- The first STABILO fountain pen ergonomically designed especially for left- or right-handers.
- It provides the best individual hand posture as the nib can be fitted at 3 different angles.
- No more blue fingers: enclosed nib protects against ink stains.
- Nib available in 3 sizes: A (beginner), M (standard) and EF (extra-fine).
- Perfect grip because the grip zone is made from a non-slip material.
- Prevents muscle fatigue thanks to a relaxed hold.
- Neat and tidy handwriting thanks to easy handling – doesn’t blot, doesn’t scratch.
- It comes with 1 royal-blue, erasable-ink cartridge.
- Refillable with 1 large capacity cartridge or 2 small, standard cartridges.
- Easy monitoring of ink levels through 2 viewing windows.
- Space for inscribing name.