Sheaffer - Pop
After the fulminating success of the Award range, Sheafer wanted to offer especially to the users of the young generation all the performances and qualities of this "best seller" in a more affordable version. This is how the Pop range was born, which keeps all the features of the Award, the only difference being the body of the instrument, which this time is made of acrylic. The Pop range, launched in 2017, is in fact the economic version of the already appreciated Award and is mainly targeted at teenagers. This range is intended to be a real landmark in pop culture, a nonconformist symbol of simplicity, reliability and functionality, with a strong identity among young people. In a word, Pop wants to be the imprint of the young generation, the inspiration of the creativity of those full of ideas, a friend in writing that offers the possibility to effortlessly translate these ideas on paper. Through its vivid colors, Pop stands out in all poses, managing to easily match young people's clothing and accessories.
- Chromed stainless steel and ABS plastic accessories. Chrome-plated stainless steel clip
- Lacquered acrylic cover with multiple layers of glossy red lacquer. The lid closes by pressing.
- Lacquered acrylic body with multiple layers of glossy red lacquer
- ABS plastic grip (styrene butadiene acrylonitrile) with black rubber jacket
- Mine roller Sheaffer Skrip Gel (see consumables)
- Mine roller Sheaffer Skrip Gel
- Original packaging box
- International warranty and instructions for use