SCRIKSS' 50TH YEAR ANNIVERSARY PEN
Scrikss has launched the special designed fountain and roller pen with the name "HERITAGE" dedicated to 50th anniversary designed by industrial designer Kunter Sekercioglu, inspired by the city of Istanbul where Scrikss has started production in 1964. The lines refer to the patterns which are found on ancient aqueducts surrounding Istanbul.
"HERITAGE" is a very special writing instrument who has proved universal norms and gained a place in the 21st-century pen collections. Scrikss won the Superior Design Award in "Design Turkey 2016 Industrial Design Awards" with the "Scrikss Heritage" Pen.
Launched in 2014, on the occasion of the 50th anniversary of the founding of the Scrikss company, Heritage wants to be the emblematic range, the flagship of the Scrikss brand. The meticulously crafted design represents a combination between traditional and modernism, inspired by the model of the aqueducts that once surrounded the old city of Istanbul. It was created by Turkish designer Kunter Sekercioglu (see a team of designers).
The materials and finishes are of the highest quality, this writing tool being characterized by a distinct note of refinement and elegance, it is addressed especially to collectors and writing enthusiasts.
Scrikss writing instruments have a 1-year warranty. The warranty is strictly for manufacture imperfections, in which case the writing instrument is changed or repaired. The warranty does not apply for any damage caused by the owner, and the repair costs will not be covered. view warranty certified.
- Platinum-plated brass accessories. Platinum-plated spring-type stainless steel clip.
- Chiseled brass lid with platinum-plated aqueduct pattern. The lid is closed by screwing.
- Chiseled brass body with platinum-plated aqueduct pattern.
- Lacquered brass grip with multiple layers of glossy black lacquer.
- Mina Roller Scrikss - Faber-Castell type (see consumables).
- Writing tool.
- Scrikss roller mine - Faber-Castell type.
- Original luxury packaging box.