Scrikss - PERA 477
Launched in 2009, Pera 477 represents an entirely exceptional writing instrument. It refers to Pera, Istanbul's old Genovese district, where mainly westerners lived. Like the image of this neighborhood, it perfectly combines oriental and western elements . This mix of shapes and styles inevitably gave rise to the Pera 477 range.
- Chrome plated metal accessories and clips.
- Brass cap plated with multiple layers of glossy black lacquer. The cap is closed by pressing
- Brass body chiselled with wave pattern plated with chromium
- Black ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) grip
- Stainless steel polished nib, having on top an iridium point. The pen works with both cartridges and converter system.
- Twist Mechanism
- Scrikss Jumbo refill (see consumables)
- Click Mechanism
- 0.7 mm Scrikss mechanical pencil lead
- Fountain Pen
- Three Scrikss Cardridges
- Ballpoint Pen
- Scrikss Standard Refill
- Luxury Box
- Guarantee Card
IMPORTANT - Once the order is received by the Customer, if the customer wishes to return the product then he/she has to follow the Return Policy.
No worries….! You just need to inform us, we will schedule a Return Pick-up & our logistics partner will pick-up the Goods from You.
Once we receive the Order back at Our Office, we will process the refund.
OTHER IMPORTANT POINTS
For International shipping: standard courier rates as per the transporter is applied.You can track the shipping status of your order on our web store by logging into your account.After despatch, the customer has to follow the steps of Return instead of cancellation.You will receive your order within 3-5 working days of the date of Order placement.Once shipped, the products should reach you anywhere between 2-7 business days. If you do not receive your package within the time indicated by the transporter, for whatever reason, please do call or email us and we will do our best to see that you receive your product at the earliest.
Please note that all orders will be shipped to the shipping address mentioned in your order with an invoice mentioning the price, as per the Indian Tax regulations.