SCRIBO - Piuma Ratio
A new collection, same passion, same writing experience. A feather, something delicate and light. In his “Six Memos for the Next Millennium” (1988) the Italian writer Italo Calvino talks about the virtue of lightness as something that is associated “with precision and determination, not with vagueness and the haphazard”.
In explaining that we shouldn’t misunderstand lightness for superficiality, Calvino quotes the French poet Paul Valéry, who once wrote: “One should be light like a bird, and not like a feather”. While the bird flies unhindered toward an established destination, the feather seems to be floating unwittingly, with no apparent direction.
We cannot, however, always be like the bird, as the destination to go is not known to us all the time. But we can be inspired by the feather that, while floating lightly, defies gravity with its elegant, unpredictable paths in the air.
Cherishing lightness means being able to detach from what keeps us anchored and static in the present moment and embrace in this way new, unforeseeable possibilities. We might not know where they will take us, just as it is not possible to predict where the feather will fall, but the lightness it represents suggests we look with hope and imagination toward a better world, a possible utopia.
In our project, the feather becomes once again a writing tool able to channel our thoughts and turns into a symbol of the capacity of pursuing a goal with determination and reason, treasuring, at the same time, the beauty of the unexpected with lightness and creativity.
– Oval shape with two facets
– Colours: Lieve – Grigio SCRIBO Utopia – colourful Blue Ratio – colourful Burgundy Altrove – Burgundy
– Cap, barrel, knob and nib-holder handmade in natural resin
– Clip and metal components with platinum trim
– Lenght: 144.5 mm. – max diameter: 15.60 mm. – weight: 30 grams
– Exclusive SCRIBO nib made in 18kt gold or in Flexible 14kt gold Available sizes for 18kt nib: Extra Extra Fine, Extra Fine, Fine, Medium, Broad, BBB and 1.4 mm Stub Available sizes for 14kt Flex nib: Extra Fine, Fine, Medium and Broad Ebonite feeder ø 6.50
– Cartridge/converter ink filling system
– Collection packaging made in natural leather and cotton
– Limited production of 219 pieces per colour
IMPORTANT - Once the order is received by the Customer, if the customer wishes to return the product then he/she has to follow the Return Policy.
No worries….! You just need to inform us, we will schedule a Return Pick-up & our logistics partner will pick-up the Goods from You.
Once we receive the Order back at Our Office, we will process the refund.
OTHER IMPORTANT POINTS
For International shipping: standard courier rates as per the transporter is applied.You can track the shipping status of your order on our web store by logging into your account.After despatch, the customer has to follow the steps of Return instead of cancellation.You will receive your order within 3-5 working days of the date of Order placement.Once shipped, the products should reach you anywhere between 2-7 business days. If you do not receive your package within the time indicated by the transporter, for whatever reason, please do call or email us and we will do our best to see that you receive your product at the earliest.
Please note that all orders will be shipped to the shipping address mentioned in your order with an invoice mentioning the price, as per the Indian Tax regulations.