SCRIBO - Feel Inverno
Winter carries with it images full of contrasts. An implacable, sometimes even brutal season, at the same time capable of showing, to those who can see them, signs of its transiency. With its cold fogs on the brown fields, winter seems to be a moment of stasis and decay of nature, which are however only apparent. This is symbolized in the winter solstice: the shortest and darkest day of the year at the heart of this cold season, that is also the moment starting from which days begin to slowly but inexorably lengthen, marking the return of light and warmth.
As in the best tradition of hand writing instruments, every stylistic detail of the Feel has been conceived, designed and manufactured to create a unique fountain pen that stands out in the search for the best writing experience.
A suggestion that tells us how winter already includes, inextricably, a reference to the summer, how the stasis typical of this season contains a promise for change. Winter is a moment in which everything, at a first glance, seems to stop; it instead coincides with a state of calm that carries with it, and carefully preserves, the germ of its rebirth.
Just like it happens to the bulb protected by the snow, an underground sprout that finds shelter and possibility hidden in the cold, only to emerge and bloom at the right time. FEEL Inverno, handcrafted in 219 pieces, is enriched by ruthenium trim. Feel the writing. FEEL.
– Dodecagonal shape
– Color: mosaic brown/grey
– Cap, barrel, section and knob made in resin
– Clip and metal component with ruthenium trim
– Lenght: 148 mm. – max diameter: 17 mm.
– Exclusive 18k gold or 14k Flexible SCRIBO nibs
– 18k gold nib available sizes: Extra Extra Fine, Extra Fine, Fine, Medium, Broad and Stub mm.
– Flexible 14k gold nib available sizes: Extra Fine, Fine, Medium and Broad
– Ebonite feeder ø 6,50 with 2 capillaries
– Loading capacity: 1,42 ml
– Collection packaging in genuine leather and cotton
– Limited production to 219 pieces