COLORVERSE - PROJECT
- COLORVERSE ink uses plant-origin natural materials. The ink writes smoothly in various kinds of pens and dries quickly on paper. Made In Korea. The ink is made of globally recognized premium quality colorant. It is highly pure with vivid and clear colors. Clean and safe natural materials: The pigments and solvents of COLORVERSE ink uses plant-origin natural materials. The bottles feature a delightful teardrop-shaped base that looks lovely. CONTENTS - One 65 ml bottle of Bluish Green ink. We are extremely excited about a new line of inks from Colorverse Ink- "The Colorverse Project". 8 new gorgeous colors in single 65 ml bottles saturated in sheening and shading goodness! These are some of the most gorgeous inks Colorverse has made to date and will not disappoint!
- Three 65 ml bottle of PROJECT Collection ink.
- Pamphlet with the ink's pH, RGB color code, and other information.
- Ink-themed stickers.
- Tissues for cleaning ink off your nib.
- Paper pen stand and bookmark.
- Constellation-themed cardboard gift box.
- Do not use for purposes other than writing.
- Ink dries quickly. Always close cap after use.
- Store out of reach of children. Do not eat.
- If the case of eye contact or ingestion, immediately clean with water and seek a doctor.
- Remove ink from textiles is difficult. Tack caution when in use.
- The ink may drip if rubber packing is loose. In such a case, properly place the rubber packing and close the cap.