COLORVERSE - GLISTENING SERIES
Inspired by space and time, Colorverse inks exhort you to "colorize your universe." They are carefully blended to conduct the ethereal beauty, wonder, and intense vitality of the universe to your pen. The inks are made with high-purity raw materials and their pH is optimized for long shelf life. Originally released as part of a two-color set, this beautiful glistening ink is now available on its own in a full-size 30 ml bottle. The ink is infused with metallic particles, giving your writing a glittery sheen. Shake the bottle gently before use to ensure that the particles are evenly dispersed in the ink when you fill your pen. The ink is safe to use in any fountain pen, but as with all inks we recommend cleaning your pen regularly to avoid the risk of clogs.
COLORVERSE ink uses plant-origin natural materials. The ink writes smoothly in various kinds of pens and dries quickly on paper. Made In Korea. The ink is made of globally recognized premium quality colorant. It is highly pure with vivid and clear colors. Clean and safe natural materials: The pigments and solvents of COLORVERSE ink uses plant-origin natural materials. The bottles feature a delightful oval-shaped base that looks lovely. * Model Number - COLORVERSE - 26 * Manufacturer - Colorverse * Bottle Size - 30ml * Ink Color - Brane ( Green ) * Surface Tension - 56.0 * pH - 8.6 * RGB Color - 107, 107, 45 * Web Color - #6B6B2D * Panton Color - 7495 U * Shimmer – Yes. CONTENTS - One 30 ml bottle of Brane (Green) Glistening ink.
- Three 5 ml bottle of The MINI Collection ink.
- Pamphlet with the ink's pH, RGB color code, and other information.
- Ink-themed stickers.
- Tissues for cleaning ink off your nib.
- Paper pen stand and bookmark.
- Constellation-themed cardboard gift box.
- Do not use for purposes other than writing.
- Ink dries quickly. Always close cap after use.
- Store out of reach of children. Do not eat.
- If the case of eye contact or ingestion, immediately clean with water and seek a doctor.
- Remove ink from textiles is difficult. Tack caution when in use.
- The ink may drip if rubber packing is loose. In such a case, properly place the rubber packing and close the cap.